BODUM Electric Blade Coffee Grinder
Coffee lovers may differ over their preferred method of brewing, but they all agree on one thing: the best tasting coffee comes from freshly ground beans.
With its neat, compact design and sleek aesthetic, this electric coffee grinder looks great in your kitchen and is simple and user-friendly to operate. The blade grinder features a stainless steel cutting blade that spins at a precise RPM, taking your coffee beans from coarse to fine at the touch of a button.
Operated with simple pulse control and a transparent lid, it’s easy to achieve the desired coarseness of your beans.
- Neat, compact blade grinder that holds 60g coffee beans
- Uses a durable, stainless steel blade that spins at a precise RPM
- Simple push-button control for pulse or continuous grind
- Transparent lid making it easy to achieve the desired coarseness of your beans
- Convenient cord storage in the base
- Made of stainless steel, plastic and rubber
Use & Care
Always disconnect the blade grinder and clean after each use. Never immerse the electric coffee grinder in water; simply clean the metal container with a soft brush and wipe it clean with a damp cloth.
How It Works
The BISTRO blade coffee grinder delivers outstanding results from a simple process.
- Place up to 60g coffee beans into the grinder and secure the lid.
- Press the power button until your grounds have reached the desired consistency – you can use a pulse action or a continuous grind for up to 60 seconds.
- Pour the grounds into your preferred coffee maker and brew a delicious cup of coffee.